My playlist

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

am i doing the right thing?

often, i wonder...


whether what i'm doing is right or wrong.



am i like what people say "syok sendiri"?




or am i really heading to the right direction and really pursuing the dream of my life?




why do i always have to feel or even think about all these?




life is really not a bed of roses.





but, seriously, i need a break. from all these stuff.





some people around me keep telling me to stop all this.




but, don't they get it? this is what i want in my life. my dream. my passion.




the air i breathe.





it was difficult when i first started pursuing my dream but it is even more difficult to give up on it.




looks like nobody understands how much all these mean to me.





so, what's the point of me griefing over all these stupid stuff?




i should just stay focus on tomorrow.





i might not be the best. but, i am enjoying every second of it. these are the things that i'll never leave behind.




and who knows what will happen tomorrow?




and btw, nothing is impossible.




i believed in that from the first day i started pursuing the dream of my life.






and i'm still holding on to that. forever.

No comments: