My playlist

Saturday, July 4, 2009

great day again?

hahaha...
now every Saturday is a great day!
as usual...
today's classes was "interesting"...
you know why?
cos one of the kids cried in class!!
got panic attack man!
okay...
she cried cos she fell...and you know, when kids fall, all they do is CRY!
LOL...
went towards her and comfort her...ask her not to cry...=)
but still cry
and
cry
and
cry
lol...
after quite sometime, she finally stopped...yay! =S
another one is this kid...she look kinda sad...
so, i asked her why?
she said " i love my mummy..."
super random...lol...
but, awww...so sweet...ain't she cute?
she's also the one who merajuk and wants her mommy, last week...
these kids are just amazing! they make me feel happy...
and they really made my day! =D
oh gosh! i think i love kids now! eheemmm...hahaha...
can't believe i hated kids last time...
they are too cute to be hated! =P
another kid who wasn't from that class...came to me..as she was entering the dance studio..
and said hi to me...
i was surprise...
cos i'm not assisting my teacher for that class..
cos i gotta go for my own class that time...
i walked out...and she came out to say bye to me...
my heart melted...=S
so, that's the reason why i always look forward for Saturdays...
all the frustrations and disappointments i had on weekdays...
these kids really cheers me up!
i.hearts.them
another thing is i'm gonna have to conduct a Grade 1 class
on the 18th ON MY OWN!
cos my teacher couldn't make it on that day...
this is scary man!
FIRST time conducting a class!
hopefully things will go well on that day..
even though it's just Grade 1, but still, am still nervous ya know!
oh yeah! the picture of my pointe shoes! still haven't taken..lol..
will post another time! =)
and
am starting using pointe shoes tmr! =D
excited.scared-pain! =S
lol...
Great day! =D
Song of the day: The Climb ft. Ahmir
this song is soooo gooood...better than the original version! <3333>

No comments: