My playlist

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

wyeeeee~

okay.




as i have said before this, i'll take a picture of my very first pointe shoes...






*drums roll*









lol...










look at 'em..=)
this was few weeks ago when my mom ( i don't know how to sew..lol..) have not sewn my shoe
ribbons on...
sigh.
they look so beautiful and clean.
now, it's a disaster already...
no picture for that, of course.
LOL..
another thing is....
my exam result is out!
and
the result is
*drum rolls*
this is the picture i edited myself..lol..







now this is the original one...=)

my result form...

hmm...i know it's only grade 5

and distinction for grade 5 is like nothing to those pro...

but, i've only begun not long ago...

so, am happy with my progession...

and

now,

interfound.

gosh.

suffering man...=S

sigh.

must persevere! =)

hmm...guess that's all for now.

not suppose to be using the comp...=S

No comments: