My playlist

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I've got them in my hands!

yesterday was a great day!

cause....








i finally got my very own pointe shoes! =D



they are so lovely...kept "playing" with it...tried them dunno how many times ady...



will post a pic of it when i manage to take a nice one...=)



i know it sounds a bit crazy..but..i bring the shoes around...everywhere i go in the house ( except for some places of course) lol...



BEAUTIFUL!






okay...enough of pointe shoes...






yesterday, as usual..i had 3 classes of assisting..






one of the classes is baby ballet!





oh my gosh! they are sooo cuteee! never seen kids so cute before! =)




and the stuff my teacher taught them was FUN!




seeing them running around and laughing...




then..one kid sat at one corner and said " I want my mummy..."




awww...aren't they cute? ^^




in the Grade1 class...one kid was like..




" Teacher, can i go toilet? " lol




" Teacher, can i drink water?




CUTENESS!




but, i think i'm a sucky teacher...gosh!




need to learn how to interact with kids more! =S




at the end of the baby ballet class, we sang the Barney song!




" I love you...you love me...we are happy family...with a great big hug..and a kiss from me to you..won't you say you love me too..."




so cuteeee~




how i wish i had stuff like these when i was younger..=(


LOL...




the little kids..think around 4-5 yrs old..




they are so happy! keep smiling at everyone...




am happy seeing them enjoying themself!




i love baby ballet class! wyee~




gosh! i really need to buck up on my assisting skills man! or else, i'm afraid my teacher would sack me! LOL..hahaa...






No comments: