My playlist

Saturday, June 20, 2009

What a memorable day...

today

was indeed a memorable day for me...
as i have said in the previous post...
i'll be trying pointe shoes after the holidays...
and..
yeap! i tried them today!! o.m.g
they are so lovely =)
(can't take my eyes of them...)
it is just a sample though...
but, my teacher said maybe we'll be getting 'em next week if there is stock...
hopefully, we'll get them next week~
okay...not just that...
today is the first day i assist my teacher...
it was really cool and FUN~
went for 2 classes...
think it is Grade 3 and the other one is Grade 1
my favourite is Grade 1 class...the kids are sooo adorable! cuteeeee~
enjoyed myself a lot! but, it is not an easy task though..
maybe i'll just need more time for training and stuff...
but, think it is quite a good start...first day ma...=P
and the BEST part is....
i'm "paid" for this!
it is not in $$$ form but in points form...
i can use the points i collected to buy any dance accesories,shoes,leotards, basically, ANYTHING!
even if i purchase from internet, i just have to show the receipt and the school will pay me back!
woohoo! =D
ANYTHING except for fees...LOL...
i really had a great day today! am always looking forward for the weekends now!! =D
i'm so bless...
all glory to the One who created me! =P

No comments: