My playlist

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~ I' ve skated !!! ~ =P

hiiiiiii....

yesterday...i went hang with tia,ch,sam,lv,jun,elo,sharon,fion and aaron ( SBU )....



we went skating at Sunway Pyramid Ice



fion,tia,aaron, jeeyee,char and hil suppose to go extreme park..but dunno what happened..their plan cancelled and they came to join us


- skating~ (except for jeeyee,char and hil..)



before we went skating..we had lunch at Pizza Hut..yuMmY~



when we were eating..me and sam cannot tahan d..hahaa...too excited to skate...



then..we went to get the tickets..i've got discount cos i brought jusco card~ wyee!



me...very ....i din know how to get in..you have to like scan your bar code before entering..lol...luckily sam told me..hahaha...



this moment...me and sam really can't tahan d...we din wait for others..we just go get our skate shoes..then.. we get the special coin for the lockers...



Me and sam..we are all set to get into the rink..while the rest just came in..and..getting shoes..etc..



me and sam went in first..it was like..Oh my gosh!! I cant even stand still..we were like holding the side all the time..trying to move but its just so difficult...





then..its time for resurfacing...all skaters are suppose to leave the ice rink..we waited outside the rink...in the mean time we took some pics..







yup! those are the pics we took...=P


after the first resurfacing...we went in again..this time..i challenged myself to go to the middle part of the rink...i went with tia..

after a while..we decided to go 'solo'...which means no holding hands..
we actually ended up quite good...at least now we manage to balance on those blades...and able to glide a little..now..its getting more FUN!!

before this..i was thinking to myself..maybe we should have went some other place but not here..but..after a while..i felt we chose the right place to hang! Its not only a hang..but also we learnt something new..which is skating~

but of course..before you are able to balance on those blades...
* CONFIRM : you will fall a lot! on your ass and also your knees...but..that's how you learn i guess..after a while..all those falling downs will be all worth it..

As for fion...she was like screaming until the whole sunway pyramid people can hear...lol..i was just exagerating..heheheee..but..she was afraid to skate..we did helped her but..she was still afraid..and there was once when she fell..she fell on jun and nearly or maybe she did kissed her..( OMG ) ewww...feel disgusted..

everyone was having loads of fun! ( not all i guess...hahaaa..)
they left around 4.20pm to go window shopping...where as me..i decided to skate more..so, i told them to go first..and so they did..i skated alone until 6.05pm...

after they left..i think i was really tired and my legs are getting feeble...
i still continue skating..but it was no fun at all...i kept tripping over the ice which i don't understand why?...i hate it when that happens..sometimes..i looked like i am going to fall but somehow i don't..that's weird and it looks really "dangerous"..lol....

yea..so i was sick of falling..i kinda like "surrendered" around 6.05pm...
i came out from the rink..i was walking like ' orang tempang '..
it took me some time to walk to get my stuff..hahaaa...my legs was really sore..that's why...

i took out the skate shoes..and was shocked cos around my ankle..my skin came off..and it hurt so much..=(

but..it doesn't really matter cos i've learnt how to skate and most importantly i had a lot of fun with my friends! =P

so, i guess its a great outing! =)

Me and tia decided to go again next next week! Hopefully can skate a little better than yesterday..heheheee...

that's all for now..conclusion..
fun is what i had..and i'm really happy cos i'm able to hang and at the same time learn something i've never thought of learning..=)

wyee~
toodles! =)

* A video of me skating..( looked weird..)hahaaa..
thx tia for taking this video~
It wasn't me that's laughing...guess who? =P

No comments: