My playlist

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

- again? lol...

hey!
today was just okay..normal day...was playing so much..i din feel like doing add maths or maths...hahaaa...enjoy first right? lol..

around evening..6 plus..i was trying very hard to win tickets to watch the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra ( MPO)lol..it was just yesterday that i won David Cook's album..and today..not me but my mom won the MPO tickets for me!! wyeeeeeee!



I tried the whole day..but failed..by the way, the MPO tickets are from another radio station..not Fly..hahaa...this is the one i'm gonna watch..



6 Dec Sat 8.30pm
Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra
Osmo Vänskä conductor
Marc-André Hamelin piano
NIELSEN Symphony No.2 (Op.16) – “The Four Temperaments”
BRAHMS Piano Concerto No.2 in B flat (Op.83)


Whoa!! I can't wait to watch it! I'm sure it is going to be AWESOME!
2 tickets and i'll be bringing my sis with me~ heheeee
everyday blogg bout winning stuff..hahahaa...so bless! wyee!~
that's all guys!
tata~





No comments: