My playlist

Friday, November 14, 2008

~ Found something cuteeeee....

hihi...=)


today..i was checking my mails..and i came across an e-mail my mom sent to me last time...( proves how often i check my mail box..lol..)

so, i just open the mail..and i was really surprised with the pictures..

they are soo cuteee...cuteee food that is...here are the pictures..see it yourself...=P


- wish i have my morning coffee like that -

- Its just so adorable...-

- Oh my gosh! so cuteeee...-

- this is quite cutee..but can be scary too...-

- I want to eat that! -

- awww...-

- so cuteee..but what's that? -

- having a swim in the miso soup? -

- aww..look at them...so sweet...-

- cuteeeeee...-


- Its so cutee..it makes you don't wanna eat it -

So, am i right or what? they are seriously really cuteee and adorable! =P hahahaa...i really wondered if they really exist..like..are they sold some where? I would definitely buy them! heheee...

Anyways, enough of those cutee little fellows...( i don't know what are they called..hahaaa)

yea...that's all for today...heheee...
sleepyy..Zzzzzz...nitez~

No comments: