My playlist

Sunday, December 21, 2008

At last...I'm done!

Hiii....

Last week was a tiring week for my fingers...at last! yesterday was okay...Solo pieces was canceled...just duets only...wyee~
First time performing...i think it is not too bad...but, of course need to work harder...

The whole afternoon was all the students' performance...People started leaving...until the end of the show, there were only about 20 - 30 people left...lol...but, the people who left missed the best part! the event ended with the pros ( one of them is my teacher ) playing Canon in D...it was a quartet...( piano and 3 violins )

So nice~

Save the best for the last ma...hahaha...=P

Waited so long for them to play...haha...

Tired...very tired...went home rest...then go out again..
for dinner...sighh...

my dad won 1st runner up for an archery competition and got this
RM 150 voucher to a restaurant...we ordered so much...was half dead after dinner...haha...nice food though..=)

went home...too full...so help my sis to wrap her christmas presents...it was fun! think i can be Santa's helper~

So excited for Christmas! this is the celebration that makes me feel really happy! i like the feel of Christmas! haha...

hmm...this week is the week...I've been waiting for...
believing this weekend will be great, awesome, and tremendous!
there can be miracles when you believe...
hopefully there is this weekend...

No comments: